Get free shipping on all orders totaling $75 or more.


(39 customer reviews)


Unbeatable Prices, Guaranteed!


Are pesky fleas bothering your pet friend?

Keep them at bay with FurLife! Designed to repel fleas and ticks for up to 8 months, this collar is the perfect solution for keeping your pet happy and healthy. Made with all-natural ingredients, it’s gentle on your pet’s skin and won’t cause any irritation or discomfort. Don’t let fleas ruin your pet’s day !

To Learn Everything About FurLife Read Below


IntroducingFurLife – the perfect choice to eliminate fleas and ticks and help your pup fight pesky pests..

Our collar contains a synergistic blend of lemon eucalyptus, linaloe oil, cinnamon oil, lavender oil and eucalyptus oil that, unlike many chemical collars, do not cause side effects.

The long-lasting flea collar kills & repels fleas for 8 continuous months

It helps kill & repel fleas by contact so pests can’t bring discomfort to your pet or cause long term health damage to your pet !


  • CONTINUOUS RELEASE OF ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: – –FurLife features an extended-release technology, which transfers active ingredients to your dog’s hair and skin and repels pests over an 8-month period.
  • ONE-SIZE-FITS-ALL:FurLife is completely adjustable, simply find the paw-fect fit for your pup and cut the excess length off. Our collar fits small, medium, and large dogs that are 12 weeks and older.
  • WATER-RESISTANT:FurLife is water-resistant and remains effective following swimming or after exposure to rain. The collar can be worn with a regular collar as well
  • PET, HOME, AND YARD: — Did you know that 5% of fleas live on your dog while the remaining 95% live in your home or yard ? Complete your flea and tick control system withFurLifeand ensure your pet’s comfort !

What Is Included ?

  • 1x Original FurLife Collar : Free Anti-Flea and Ticks

How Does It Work ?

All you need is a scissor – and your pet!

1. Put the collar around your pet’s neck.

2. Fasten it with the buckle.

3. Leave1-2 inches margin for additional adjustments.

4. Cut off excess length of the collar.

5. The ingredients spread over your pet’s fur

6. Finished– your pet is protected.


Customer reviews

Based on 39 reviews
1 2 ... 8
  1. K***z

    Super quickly came to Poland

  2. M***a

    I have it, it arrived thanks to the seller I recommend it.

  3. J***z

    Satisfied with the product

  4. L***a

    Well packed, last year I ordered it, it was OK!

  5. M***r

    Good packaging and its latina serves as to store something the good product and kedo well for my cat

1 2 ... 8
Write Your Review
Add your review

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *